Each Case Includes:
- Delicious: Preppers, campers and meat-lovers have rated them the "best survival food" time and time again. We acknowledge "Canned Meat" sounds weird, but just one bite and you'll be adding as many cans as possible to your long-term food supply.
- 25+ Year Shelf-Life: Survival Cave meats have an ultra-long shelf-life of 25 years!
*Also see "How It Can Last 25 Years" note below.
- Healthy: No added fillers, preservatives, growth-hormones or chemicals. Just two simple ingredients: meat and a pinch of salt. Gluten and dairy free.
- Mixed Variety: Each case contains 12 super-sized cans (28 oz) of delicious Survival Cave meats. Varieties available include beef, chicken, pork and turkey. No bones and no water or broth added.
- Versatile: Heat it up and serve it warm or eat it cold straight out of the can if you don't have a method of heating.
- Made in the USA
- Beef (About 9 Servings) Serving Size: 3 oz. Ingredients: Beef, Salt. Amount Per Serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 5g, Sodium 180mg, Carbs 0, Protein 17g.
- Turkey (About 9 Servings) Serving Size: 3 oz. Ingredients: Turkey, Salt. Amount Per Serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 2.5g, Sodium 180mg, Carbs 0, Protein 21g.
- Chicken (About 9 Servings) Serving Size: 3 oz. Ingredients: Chicken, Salt. Amount Per Serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 1.5g, Sodium 150mg, Carbs 0g, Protein 18g.
- Pork (About 9 Servings) Serving Size: 3 oz. Ingredients: Pork, Salt. Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 3.5g, Sodium 180mg, Protein 18g.
- 12 cans per case
- Weight: 28 oz. per can
- Meat Varieties: Beef, Chicken, Pork, Turkey
- Servings Per 28 Oz Can: 9 Servings
- Shelf Life: 25 Years
*How It Can Last 25 Years
The process of canning the meat is completely different than your typical grocery store purchased can meat. The Survival Cave meats are all hand cut and hand-selected. The cans are filled with raw meat - no water is ever added. A pinch of salt is added, and the cans are sealed and slow pressure cooked giving it much longer shelf life. USDA inspectors are in the facility full time and the process has been the same for generations. Grocery store-purchased cans of meat typically have an 18-month expiration date and are often loaded with fillers, preservatives, and growth hormones. Only with Survival Cave meats can you enjoy all-natural healthy protein with a shelf life of 25 years.
No water is ever added to the canned meats. As with all meats, shrinking occurs when cooking and natural juices are expelled. The only juices in the can are natural juices from the meat cooking.